Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Main Promo Images
• Galvanization without any additives
• Galvanization with strips of wear-resistant reflective film (red, black, yellow, blue, white)
• Any RAL coloring without additives
• Any RAL coloring with strips of wear-resistant reflective film (red, black, yellow, blue, white)
• Galvanization with any type of coating
• Coating compliant with DIN 4844
on the surface
Assembly is based on placing the elements in a proper location, marking the places for necessary drillings, subsequent drilling, letting in the steel anchors and screwing in the element. This manner of assembly is offered as default because it is not only the easiest but also resistant to mechanical impact and allows for element replacement in case of severe damage.
hidden on the surface
Assembly is based on placing the elements in a proper location, marking the places for necessary drillings, subsequent drilling, letting in the steel anchors and screwing in the element from the inside, next closing the element with a plug. The assembly manner recommended when the aesthetic values are important or there is no room for other type of assembly.
Assembly is based on sinking an element to a specified depth in the floor and pour with concrete. This type of solution is the most resistant to impacting, however it remains troublesome in case of any potential replacement.
Products are manufactured in line with the valid PN norms and in case there no such ones pursuant to the relevant DIN or EN standards. The following standards are specially observed :
• PN-74/B-02009 Permanent and variable loads
• PN-76/B-03200 Steel constructions. Static loads and designing
• PN-90/B-03200 Steel constructions. Static calculations and designing
• PN-93/B-02862 Fire protection in civil engineering
• PN-76/C-81521 Painted products. Examination of painted coating resistance to water impact as well as determination of water absorption properties.
• PN-79/C-81530 Painted products. Determination of coating hardness
• PN-80/C-81531 Painted products. Determination of coating adhesion to the substrate and of intercoating adhesion.
• PN-88/C-81523 Painted products. Determination of coating resistance to the impact of salt spray.
• PN-93/C-81515 Painted products. Determination of coating thickness
• PN-93/C-81532 Painted products. Determination of resistance to liquids. General methods.
• PN-71/H-04651. Protection against corrosion. Classification and determination of corrosive properties for environments.
• PN-89/H-92125. Steel. Galvanized steel plates and films.
• PN-78/M-69011 Welded joints in steel constructions.
• PN-91/B-01805 Anticorrosive protections in civil engineering. General principles for protection.
• PN-88/B-01808. Anticorrosive protections in civil engineering. Principles for the determination of damages to protective coatings for steel and reinforced concrete constructions.
• DIN-267 Mechanical fasteners
• DIN-4100 Welded constructions.
• DIN-4102 Properties of construction materials and construction elements in case of fire
• DIN-4115 Light steel constructions
• DIN-4844 Determination of hazardous places
• DIN-7168 Dimensional deviations of ready-made elements
• DIN-17440 Stainless steels
• DIN-17441 Stainless steels. Delivery terms for cold-rolled semi-finished products.
• DIN-18202 Tolerances in civil engineering
• DIN-18360 Works in metal constructions
• DIN-50976 Corrosive protection: hot dip galvanizing
• DIN 55928 Corrosive protection for steel constructions
• DIN-67530 Painted coatings. Examinations.